Lift Supervisor required for a premier provider of engineering solutions, technical and crane hire services in Ireland. The client is one of the most significant companies in supplying engineering solutions to both the construction and renewable energy sector.
- Plan, coordinate and supervise all liftingactivities in the project.
- Ensure that the operators of mobile I crawler cranes conduct pre-operation check using company prescribed checklist.
- Perform daily toolbox talk to the craneoperators and the riggers cum signalmen
- Align, level, and anchor machinery
- Control and supervise the movement of heavy equipment through narrow openings or confined spaces, using chain falls, gin poles, gallows frames, and other equipment.
- Manipulate rigging lines, hoists, and pulling gear to move or support materials such as heavy equipment, ships, or theatrical sets.
- Select gear such as cables, pulleys, and winches, according to load weights and sizes, facilities, and work schedules.
- Signal or verbally direct workers engaged in hoisting and moving loads, in order to ensure safety of workers and materials.
- Test rigging to ensure safety and reliability.
- Tilt, dip, and turn suspended loads to manoeuvre over, under, and/or around obstacles, using multi-point suspension techniques.
- NVQ level 3 Diploma in moving engineering construction loads
- Manual Handling
- Working at Heights (WAH)
- Safepass or CSR card
- First Aid an advantage
- Good communication and organizational skills.
- Must be able to learn quickly and follow instructions carefully.
- Possess a valid driver’s license
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current opportunity please contact Nicola Murphy on 021 233 9200 / [email protected]
Please note that your application for this vacancy will be forwarded to all the consultants in The Logiskills Group as you may be suitable for other roles that we are unable to advertise.
Our latest vacancies are now advertised on our Twitter Feed @LogiskillsJobs
You can follow our LinkedIn company page with up to date industry news as well as vacancy alerts at https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-logiskills-group/