Our client, an established logistics specialist based in West Dublin, is currently on the lookout for an experienced Logistics Coordinator with inventory experience.
- Plan, organize, and execute logistics support activities such as stock management, order processing, order fulfilment, device configuration, order scheduling, shipment planning, expediting freight consignments and updating transactions on our warehouse management system.
- Expedite the movement of goods and services to maximize value and minimize costs.
- Coordinate availability and allocation of materials, supplies and finished products.
- Collaborate with other departments as necessary to meet customer requirements, to take advantage of sales opportunities or, in the case of shortages, to minimize negative impacts on the business.
- Analysing information, compiling, categorizing, calculating, verifying information or data and evaluating results to choose the best solutions.
- Contribute to team activities, establishing task priorities, scheduling and tracking work assignments, providing guidance and ensuring availability of resources.
- Protect and control proprietary materials.
- Develop an understanding of customers' needs and take actions to ensure that such needs are met.
- Maintain and develop positive business relationships with customer's key personnel.
- Monitor and measure subcontractor activities, reviewing proposals and performance specifications, and serving as liaison with subcontractors and service providers.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience within a similar role.
- Strong PC and administration skills
- Team player & problem solver is key
- Excellent communications skills, written & verbal
- Excellent numerical skills
€28,000 - €32,000 depending on experience.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current opportunity please contact David Donegan on 01 8326330 / [email protected]
Please note that your application for this vacancy will be forwarded to all the consultants in The Logiskills Group as you may be suitable for other roles that we are unable to advertise.
The latest vacancies are now advertised on our Twitter Feed @LogiskillsJobs