This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Export Customer Service Logistics Coordinator to join our client's growing team in the global Supply Chain department. This role will provide excellent customer service and transport solutions to customers, distributors and 3PLs for export orders with a focus on the EMEA/LATAM region. The successful candidate must have excellent interpersonal skills and will engage with commercial, customers, Transport and 3PL partners. You will be proficient with spreadsheets and in-house WMS systems. This role will be responsible for delivering high-performance Customer Service, delivering to our customers through KPI measurement.
You must be analytical, have excellent attention to detail, be driven by process improvements and be results-focused. The successful candidate must have demonstrable skills in developing and working with spreadsheets and in-house WMS systems. This role will be responsible for delivering high-performance Customer Service, delivering the highest service to customers. You must have experience of international logistics and manufacturing.
- Lead Order Fulfilment - Delivering a first-class customer service experience for our customers, ensuring orders are processed to the highest standard.
- Plan & Co-ordinate shipments on the system in line with the production planning calendar
- Onboarding of new customers - reviewing Customer application forms/manuals to ensure compliance to height/ weight restrictions/other
- Act as the point of escalation and support for Customer order/transport queries
- Participate in continuous improvement projects for the supply chain function
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of OTIF metrics
- Plan and coordinate MTO and MTS shipments in conjunction with production planning
- Monthly reviews with distributors and business development
- Ensure smooth planning and co-ordination of transportation solutions for Export orders (FCL & LCL) for the EMEA+ region
- S&OP Regional review
Experience and Qualifications:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in FMCG Manufacturing Planning/Supply Chain/Logistics roles ideally with the EMEA & LATAM Market
- Strong customer service orientation and attention to detail, with high standards of quality and excellence
- Self-directed, excellent communication skills on technical aspects of supply chain in the EMEA & LATAM market
- Ability to form relationships with stakeholders and proven track record working effectively with cross-functional teams, up to and including Senior Leadership Team Level
- Be result-oriented as a logistics problem solver; utilize speed, accuracy, and completeness.
Full time, permanent
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current opportunity please contact Aisling Tighe on 021 233 9200 / [email protected]
Please note that your application for this vacancy will be forwarded to all the consultants in The Logiskills Group as you may be suitable for other roles that we are unable to advertise.
Our latest vacancies are now advertised on our Twitter Feed @LogiskillsJobs