Our client based in Dublin North is on the lookout for an experienced Logistics Planner who has experience with Domestic and International Transport planning as well as sea freight experience. Reporting to the Logistics Manager, you will work collaboratively with other members of the team with the overall supply chain management. You will organise and monitor importation and distribution. The goal is to manage the entire order cycle to enhance business development and ensure sustainability and customer satisfaction.
- Strategically plan and manage the logistics, transportation, customs & distribution.
- Direct, optimise and coordinate full order cycle.
- Liaise with shipping lines, agents and logistics companies.
- Handling shipping documentation.
- Global Seafreight Imports tracking & planning
- European Logistics planning, inbound LoLo & RoRo.
- Domestic distribution planning, subcontractors & own fleet.
- Customs Clearance experience a distinct advantage but training provided.
- Recording of costs & passing of invoices
- Comply with all laws and regulations (Tacho hrs, WTD, Customs legalities)
- Relevant experience working in a busy Transportation, Logistics or Supply Chain company.
- Proficient in Microsoft office, word, excel and computer systems
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organisational skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Unfortunately, the client is not in a position to consider recent graduates with Stamp 1G permits
- Full Time/Permanent
- Shift 5 of 7 days
- Flexible start times 07.00-10.00am
- Remote working
- €30,000 - €35,000
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current opportunity please contact David Donegan on 01 8326330 / [email protected]
Please note that your application for this vacancy will be forwarded to all the consultants in The Logiskills Group as you may be suitable for other roles that we are unable to advertise.
The latest vacancies are now advertised on our Twitter Feed @LogiskillsJobs