This global multinational is looking for logistics support for its major customers and needs an accomplished individual who enjoys working in a close-knit team with excellent Excel skills. You will provide key account support on both Air and Ocean on Outbound Logistics for Ireland. This is a maternity cover contract for approx 6-9 months.
- Highest level of customer service for global key accounts.
- Support and assisting fellow members of all offices which may include participation in multi modal transportation, primarily air, and to extend role to cover Ocean operations and reporting.
- Ensuring customers standard operating procedures as defined in the (Operational SOP’s) are adhered to.
- Monitoring critical and escalated Outbound shipments.
- Responsibility for specific reports in relating to performance.
- Ensure that corrective actions are followed through with the team where necessary and against their own suppliers in question if there is an issue in relation to delays, damage, losses, theft, etc.
Full time, temporary
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current opportunity please contact Nicola Murphy on 021 233 9200 / [email protected]
Please note that your application for this vacancy will be forwarded to all the consultants in The Logiskills Group as you may be suitable for other roles that we are unable to advertise.
The latest vacancies are now advertised on our Twitter Feed @LogiskillsJobs