This global multinational is looking for logistics support for its major customers and needs an accomplished individual who enjoys working in a close-knit team with excellent Excel skills. You will provide key account support on both Air and Ocean on Outbound Logistics for Ireland.
- Highest level of customer service for global key accounts.
- To understand client’s business and supply chain strategy.
- Develop a strong working relationship with the client customer services and shipping departments.
- Proactively look for continuous improvements within the client supply chain.
- Develop enhanced cost-effective service offerings for client to ensure product integrity whilst in transit.
- Manage day-to-day queries relating to freight shipments.
- Arrange and propose cost effective solutions for outbound transportation whilst maintaining client delivery performance.
- Management and maintenance of rates structures, SOPs, KPIs etc
- 5 years multi-modal Freight Forwarding experience in Ireland.
- A concise understanding of Airline/Ocean & Land network & equipment capabilities
- A strong understanding of rates & peak operational periods
- A solid understanding of data management systems e.g. booking platforms, track & trace interfaces, Claims process mechanisms and other freight management systems
Full time, Permanent
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current opportunity please contact Nicola Murphy on 021 233 9200 / [email protected]
Please note that your application for this vacancy will be forwarded to all the consultants in The Logiskills Group as you may be suitable for other roles that we are unable to advertise.
The latest vacancies are now advertised on our Twitter Feed @LogiskillsJobs