Leading South Dublin IT solutions company now seek a Logistics Specialist with airfreight operations and customs knowledge. This role is available due to ongoing growth and development so this represents an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing business that will value your skills and reward your efforts.
- Work closely with the Distribution Team, Logistics Service Providers and 3rd Party Logistics Providers
- Import of Record entities to ensure all shipments (import and export) meet global trade compliance regulations including producing all necessary shipping documentation
- Issue required shipping documents, certify with local Chamber of Commerce and legalize with relevant Embassies as required
- Support Purchasing & Sales Teams by providing Fully Landed Cost estimates
- Commodity Classification (HS Codes and ECCN Codes)
- Execute sourcing strategies for all international logistics activity, evaluate carrier rates and performance
- Carry out detailed lane analysis tracking spend against budget
- Coordinate all day-to-day request for freight rates, presenting the best commercial option
- Build and manage internal & external relationships at both strategic and operational level
- Manage monthly LSP Invoicing/Billing, KPI’s, SOP’s and Daily Reports
- Min 3 years’ experience in Logistics Import/Export field, ideally experienced with moving Hardware/Technology products via Airfreight.
- Relevant third level qualification required in Logistics/Supply Chain or Business required
- Experience with International Trade Compliance regulations – import/export requirements, dual use/controlled goods, customs clearance etc.
- Strong IT skills
- High levels of attention to detail
- Experience using warehouse management systems
- Experience using LSP software like DHL/Fedex
- Proficient in MS office applications
- Strong time management, ability to work under pressure
- Manage multiple tasks and work independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, as well as presentation skills
- Strong understanding of Incoterms and their importance within a logistics environment
Full time, permanent
€42-47k + Medical
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current opportunity please contact Garvan Cerasi on 01 8326330 / [email protected]
Please note that your application for this vacancy will be forwarded to all the consultants in The Logiskills Group as you may be suitable for other roles that we are unable to advertise.
The latest vacancies are now advertised on our Twitter Feed @LogiskillsJobs