This fast growing and progressive organisation operates within all of the mainstream engineering disciplines. The stability and growth of the company has attracted the very best professionals with the promise of progressing and expanding their careers. They are a global organisation with a commitment to sharing knowledge and skills across their global community.
They are currently recruiting a mechanical engineer to sit with their energy team, based in their Cork office. Their projects are varied, consisting of their core work in the design and management of gas-related infrastructure which sits alongside their renewable energy infrastructure and decarbonisation workstreams. As a member of their energy team, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to be involved across a broad range of projects within a friendly and diverse working environment.
- Developing and maintaining good relationships with industry, clients, sub-consultants and construction contractors.
- Planning and ensuring completion of the workload, its quality assurance, and its coordination with the rest of the design team (both internally and externally).
- Understanding the appointed design scope, identifying the associated deliverables and the workflow required to complete them.
- Identifying the tasks involved and ensure their completion and quality assurance, either personally or by supporting and guiding more junior colleagues in doing so.
- Manage and work with others to produce design, drawings, reports and specifications.
- Support graduate engineers with technical expertise.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Have experience in the field of mechanical design with experience across a range of project scales.
- Experience in the field of gas infrastructure design and associated project delivery.
- Experience in relation to equipment sizing, pipeline routing, gas stations site layouts and locations, C&I services is highly desirable.
- Understanding of industry software packages including AutoCAD, Plant 3D and Revit.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills essential for team-based working, and for client relationships.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related.
- Minimum of 5 years post-qualification experience, most of which will be in design gained within a consultancy environment.
- Chartered or actively working towards chartership.
The company is open to candidates seeking a more flexible working week including flexible start / finish times, planned working from home and offer the ability to purchase additional leave. They offer a flexible Friday scheme. They offer a generous package which includes salary, benefits and twice annual profit share.
Full Time, Permanent
Depending on experience.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current opportunity please contact Aisling Tighe on 021 2339200 / [email protected]
Please note that your application for this vacancy will be forwarded to all the consultants in The Logiskills Group as you may be suitable for other roles that we are unable to advertise.
Our latest vacancies are now advertised on our Twitter Feed @LogiskillsJobs
You can follow our LinkedIn company page with up to date industry news as well as vacancy alerts at https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-logiskills-group/