A global 3PL now requires an experienced Ocean Export Coordinator on a permanent contract. This position involves working in the ocean freight department, organising customer export shipments by ocean to global destinations.
Export Duties & Responsibilities:
- Split docs & Check-ins.
- Post invoices & original paperwork.
- Update files with event codes.
- Customs clearance.
- Book freight with shipping line.
- Arrange haulage.
- Confirm container shipped with shipping line.
- Working with customer requires and booking shipments onto the system.
- Organise consolidations
- Minimum of 2 years Ocean Freight experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Detailed Knowledge of Irish Customs Procedures
- Effective Interpersonal Skills
- Ability to relate to customers and internal employees at all levels
- Ability to motivate and work in a fast-moving, pressurized environment
- Previous experience with Word, Excel, Windows, Email & other PC based Software
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current opportunity please contact Nicola Murphy on 021 233 9200 / [email protected]
Please note that your application for this vacancy will be forwarded to all the consultants in The Logiskills Group as you may be suitable for other roles that we are unable to advertise.
Our latest vacancies are now advertised on our Twitter Feed @LogiskillsJobs