Ocean Freight Forwarder Cork
- Freight Forwarding
- € 30000 - € 35000
- Cork, Cork City
A leading international Freight and Logistics provider is now seeking to hire an experienced person in an Ocean Freight Role. It also represents an excellent opportunity to advance your career with a recognised leading international supply chain and freight management provider.
The job will typically include some or all of the following activities:
- Ensure all customer queries are resolved in a timely manner
- Determine what Shipping line/s will be utilised on a daily basis thus maximising GP on all files
- Update all Customer reports as required and ensure they are received on time
- Process all shipments correctly and cost /Invoice on a daily basis
- Ensure Health and Safety ,Hygiene procedures are adhered to
- Be proactive within the department on quality both internal and external and embrace same
- This role will also require a hands on approach with a wide variety of administrative task that are associated with this role.
- Knowledge of Import or Export procedures and processes.
- Successful applicants will have a minimum of two years relevant industry experience in airfreight.
- Demonstrable strong customer management skills and excellent I.T. Skills.
- Strong communication (verbal and written) & interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good organisational skills with a proven ability to work well under pressure
- Full time permanent
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current opportunity please contact Karin on 021-2339200 / [email protected]
Please note that your application to this vacancy will be forwarded to all the consultants in The Logiskills Group as you may be suitable for other roles that we are unable to advertise.
You can follow our LinkedIn company page with up to date industry news as well as vacancy alerts at https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-logiskills-group/