Ocean Freight Forwarder, Wicklow
- Freight Forwarding
Ocean Freight Forwarder required for well-established company based in Wicklow. Experience in a Freight Forwarder in Ireland is required.
- General duties in line with Export Operations of Ocean Freight Forwarding (along with some Air & Road)
- Pricing (Quotations / Quotation follow up / Tariffs).
- Liaising with customers both written and verbal
- Taking Bookings.
- Arranging Haulage with Sub-Contractors.
- Booking Confirmation to customers.
- Attaching Quotations to Jobs.
- Shipping Instructions.
- Export Customs Clearance.
- Draft Bills of Lading / AWBs.
- Shipping/Sailing Confirmations.
- Final Bills of Lading / AWBs.
- Pre-Alerts to Destination Agents.
- Invoicing Customers.
- Passing Invoices / Accruals.
- Solving Queries & Problems.
- A minimum of three years’ experience in a similar role
- Excellent organisational, communication and planning skills.
- Good IT skills
- Bright, enthusiastic and Adaptable / Able to Multi-Task.
- Good with figures / basic maths.
- Attention to Detail – very important.
- Logistics qualification would be an advantage but not essential.
- Previous experience completing export customs SADS/T2L’s etc.
Permanent, Full-time (Monday to Friday)
Excellent package on offer
Please note that your application for this vacancy will be forwarded to all the consultants in The Logiskills Group as you may be suitable for other roles that we are unable to advertise.
The latest vacancies are now advertised on our Twitter Feed @LogiskillsJobs
You can follow our LinkedIn company page with up to date industry news as well as vacancy alerts at https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-logiskills-group/