A Citywest based Freight Forwarding Company is now seeking an experienced Import Ocean Freight Operations Assistant with recent experience within FCL and or LCL freight operations. Working in a fast-paced environment, the role is initially an office based role but the client will consider a hybrid arrangement following successful completion of a probationary period.
Responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating LCL/FCL import shipments from India and China.
- Agreeing rates with customers and agents
- Completing Import Customs Entries for India/China movements.
- Generating customer invoicing and accruing supplier invoices
- 2 to 3 Years experience in Deep Sea FCL/LCL Imports with emphasis on China/India.
- Confident dealing with overseas Suppliers and Clients, arranging and monitoring Import shipments, deliveries/collections and documentation.
- Import Customs Clearance experience is an advantage but is not essential.
- Demonstrate a consistently high level of customer service & professionalism.
- Experience meeting deadlines, prioritising tasks and taking ownership for your own workload.
- Accuracy and attention to detail is essential
- Excellent organization skill
Fulltime, Permanent, Office based role
Excellent package available.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current opportunity please contact Garvan Cerasi on 01 8326330 / [email protected]
Please note that your application for this vacancy will be forwarded to all the consultants in The Logiskills Group as you may be suitable for other roles that we are unable to advertise.
The latest vacancies are now advertised on our Twitter Feed @LogiskillsJobs