Our client is currently looking for an experienced Oceanfreight Import Coordinator with customs clearance experience to join their expanding team in North Dublin.
- Handling shipment from booking to delivery
- Be confident in dealing with overseas suppliers and clients, arranging and
- monitoring shipments, deliveries, customs clearance, and documentation.
- Issuing quotations directly to clients / procurement of rates
- Invoicing the Client
- Other duties as deemed necessary
- Strong experience in an Oceanfreight Imports operations role.
- Proficient in Customs Clearance essential
- Demonstrate a consistently high level of customer service & professionalism.
- Be experienced in meeting deadlines, prioritising tasks and taking ownership for
- own workload.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to solve problems under pressure.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current opportunity please contact Danielle Lynch on 8326330 / [email protected] Please do not apply for this vacancy unless you meet the minimum prerequisite requirements as our clients have instructed us that they do not wish to receive applications from candidates that do not meet the minimum requirements.
Please note that your application for this vacancy will be forwarded to all the consultants in The Logiskills Group as you may be suitable for other roles that we are unable to advertise.
Our latest vacancies are now advertised on our Twitter Feed @LogiskillsJobs
You can follow our LinkedIn company page with up to date industry news as well as vacancy alerts at https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-logiskills-group/