A major player in the engineering sector is rapidly expanding its pharmaceutical division and needs an experienced Process Engineer with knowledge of the sector. If you're interested in developing your career, this is an excellent business with large contracts globally.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Preliminary design and development of solutions to meet the clients' specifications, including:
- Detailed review and assessment of user requirements and the preparation of Technical Queries to clarify client specifications.
- Equipment, component and instrument specification and selection.
- Supporting the estimation team in the preparation of technical proposals.
- Detailed process design and development, including:
- Design Studies and Front End Design
- Process Calculations.
- PFDs and P&IDs.
- Process Functional Specification development.
- HAZOP / Design Risk Assessment.
- Vendor appraisal, ordering and expediting of components.
- Working directly with the program managers (customers) to ensure their project installation phase meets the agreed goals in terms of cost/quality & delivery, including:
- Providing reports on process deliverable status as it progresses, e.g. equipment datasheet sign off etc.
- Quality inspections of equipment.
- In-process inspection during the construction phase.
- Co-ordination with Automation and Electrical subcontractors.
- Walking down installations and preparing snag lists.
- Specifying Requirements for Documentation and confirming that the received documents meet requirements, including:
- Development of FAT protocols.
- Execution of FAT with client representatives.
- Development of Operator Manuals and handover documentation.
- Commissioning, including:
- Development of IQ/OQ scripts.
- IQ/OQ execution.
- Operator training.
- Process Engineering degree or equivalent- e.g. a qualified tradesperson with a minimum of 5 years’ experience.
- Training will be provided, but the successful candidate must have demonstrable experience in some or all of the roles and responsibilities listed above.
- Design experience of pharmaceutical operations or aseptic processes gained within an engineering design office or equipment supplier.
- Availability to travel.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to liaise with international clients within different sectors.
- Ability to work on own initiative and to strict deadlines.
- Organised and adaptable.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current opportunity please contact Aisling Tighe on 021 233 9200 / [email protected]
Please note that your application to this vacancy will be forwarded to all the consultants in The Logiskills Group as you may be suitable for other roles that we are unable to advertise.
The latest vacancies are now advertised on our Twitter Feed @LogiskillsJobs
You can follow our LinkedIn company page with up to date industry news as well as vacancy alerts at https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-logiskills-group/