A leading provider of global logistics and freight forwarding services, now seeks to hire a Process/Manufacturing engineer to support the design of best-in-class solutions in terms of analysis, indicator tracking service level tracking , resourcing calculations and staffing calculation for Contract Logistics Projects and assist in winning new business consistent with our guidelines. Working with the Site Management in Continuous Improvement Projects across the customer base.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Write process flows using MS Visio to map the processes of existing operations and new enquiries
- Collate, organise, analyse, cleanse, interpret of data and present in a meaningful format to decision makers
- Support the implementation of Logistics projects
- Operational support working with operation management team to support the business
- Perform on-site analysis of customer requirements with a view to Continuous Improvement opportunities.
- Support business scope of work and change order process.
- Calculate resource, MHE, Space, Investment and other requirements for new projects.
- Design and draw up Project Plans for the implementation of Logistics Projects
- Present solutions to customers which are class leading and compliment company standards which create value and lead to new business wins
- System of record , testing of warehouse management system
- Minimum of 1 years work experience working in an engineering environment
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, in particular Excel knowledge of Project Management tools (e.g. MS Project)
- Ability to prioritize, organize and manage time efficiently is essential
- Appreciation of lean management principles and how they can impact positively in the business development cycle
- Outstanding analytical skills
- Attention to detail
€ Neg DOE
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current opportunity please contact Danielle Lynch on 01-8326330 / [email protected]
Please note that your application for this vacancy will be forwarded to all the consultants in The Logiskills Group as you may be suitable for other roles that we are unable to advertise.
The latest vacancies are now advertised on our Twitter Feed @LogiskillsJobs