This dynamic and innovative, award-winning Irish food producer is looking to hire a Production Supervisor for their meat processing facility in Cork.
The role entails:
- Manage processes and operations including products quality specs and staff planning.
- Ensure that standards of product quality are achieved while all HACCP procedures and Health & Safety standard are applied
- Carry out reports monitoring process performances. Identify and implement process improvements resulting in better yields, efficiency and cost savings while maintaining product quality.
- Manage production staff planning including scheduling, Health & Safety and HACCP training, maintain good timekeeping, efficiency and good practice within the team.
- Manage and oversee standards for a clean & safe workplace
- Oversee and report maintenance issues.
- Report directly to the site manager.
- 2 years minimum work experience in a food production company.
- Proficient in IT
- Knowledgeable and personal interest in the food sector.
- Strong work ethic and ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to look for improvement in quality & effectiveness, willing to take initiative.
- Team worker who maintains a good and pleasant working atmosphere in the team.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team, working with other departments to deliver objectives
- Innovative, Flexible and enthusiastic.
Full Time, Permanent
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current opportunity please contact Nicola Murphy on 021 233 9200 / [email protected]
Please note that your application for this vacancy will be forwarded to all the consultants in The Logiskills Group as you may be suitable for other roles that we are unable to advertise.
Our latest vacancies are now advertised on our Twitter Feed @LogiskillsJobs
You can follow our LinkedIn company page with up to date industry news as well as vacancy alerts at https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-logiskills-group/