A leading specialist logistics provider is now seeking an experienced Program Manager to join their team on a 6-month contract basis. Working from home, the main purpose of this role is to support the Senior Logistics Manager specifically around key Fulfilment & Logistics (F&L) business, launch activities, and project management. Whilst the role will be carried out remotely, a physical presence is expected in the North Dublin office once per month.
Fulfilment & Logistics Run Business:
- Act as the centralized point of contact for specific run business queries/escalations
- Monitor scorecard on a weekly basis and provide reporting on key PBI metrics
- Work with key partners to ensure adherence to standard processes to support run business
- Co-ordinate F&L run business process and ensure that all process steps are documented and maintained in F&L teams site
- Ensure preventative and corrective actions are in place for any deviations to standard run business
New Product Launch Management:
- Act as the centralized point of contact for all external parties
- Drive and manage launch activities for the full fiscal period
- In advance of the Holiday period complete a full pre-season review with DCs, TMC and LSPs
- Coordinate information on street date, product spec, Launch volumes and shipping destinations
- Create best practice tools/processes to communicate launch milestones to key stakeholders
- Monitor inbound and outbound reporting from TMC
- Work with Channel and TMC on pre-empting any expedite requirements to meet street date
- Coordinate season readiness workshops with TMC, DCs, and LSPs
- Identify season issues and follow through on corrective action with relevant stakeholders
- Conduct post season post mortem / review and lessons learned
- Act as the single point of contact to monitor and track all key EOC F&L specific projects and initiatives
- Run weekly meetings to ensure the team are tracking to key milestones and are held accountable for any slip in dates.
- Manage weekly reporting and ensure all project management Teams sites are up to date and accessible.
- Take ownership of key business projects where applicable
Department Coverage as required:
- Manage Logistics escalations
- Manage Logistics hyper care
- Daily Ops coverage
- DC Ops coverage, STOs, IPs
- Manage Transaction issues – missing ASN’s etc.
- Initiative - Recognizes opportunities, takes action to address them, and manages risks.
- Shows persistence despite upcoming obstacles or difficulties
- Solution Orientation - Openly thinks through topics and separates out the crucial parts of a task or situation and identifies adequate solutions
- Collaboration - Works collaboratively with diverse people within own and/or other teams. Takes an active interest in others’ individual perspectives when approaching a decision.
- Organisational Commitment - Aligns one’s own behaviour with the organization’s values and thereby contributes to the organization's goals
- Experience in a transactional logistics type role
- Project Management skills
- Ability to deliver customer requirements through driving the business
- Systems knowledge – SAP & PBI or equivalent
- High level of proficiency in IT Packages
- Experience working in a diverse and multicultural environment
Permanent, full-time, Monday to Friday, home based role.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current opportunity please contact Sean Lennon on 01 8326330 / [email protected]
Please note that your application for this vacancy will be forwarded to all the consultants in The Logiskills Group as you may be suitable for other roles that we are unable to advertise.
The latest vacancies are now advertised on our Twitter Feed @LogiskillsJobs