Project Engineer - Waterford
- Tipperary, Waterford
This innovative, market leader are looking for a passionate and technical Project Engineer to join their co.Waterford Office in a permanent role. You will find yourself surrounded by a passionate leading engineering team. If this all sounds good, please read on!
What will your day to day look like?
- Managing multiple small to medium medical device projects from concept through design for manufacture, commissioning and qualification.
- Assisting Supply chain in identification of suppliers and sub-contractors.
- Generating project plans, scopes of work, cost estimates and quotations.
- Managing internal / external teams to meet project schedules.
- Reviewing and approving documentation including specifications and drawings.
- Managing manufacturing, assembly, tooling/fixture design and commissioning & validation activities.
- Independently managing technical, engineering and compliance matters relating to the project delivery, by making decisions on engineering problems and methods.
What will you need to succeed?
- 3+ years of relevant experience within a medical devices environment or pharma
- Minimum of Bachelors’ degree (Honors) in Engineering (Level 8) 2:1 min.
- Proficient in MS Excel & MS Project
- Commissioning & Validation Experience – Equipment & Process experience preferred
- Proficiency in a CAD package such as Solid Works, or equivalent, preferred
- Proficiency in a Statistical Analysis package such as Minitab, or equivalent, preferred
- Proficiency in an MRP package such as SAP, preferred
Job Type: Full-time
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current opportunity please contact Marcel Skolimowski on 021 233 9200 / [email protected]
Please note that your application to this vacancy will be forwarded to all the consultants in The Logiskills Group as you may be suitable for other roles that we are unable to advertise.
You can follow our LinkedIn company page with up to date industry news as well as vacancy alerts at https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-logiskills-group/
Please do not apply for this vacancy unless you meet the minimum pre-requisite requirements as our clients have instructed us that they do not wish to receive applications from candidates that do not meet the minimum requirements.