Project Engineer - Waterford
- Tipperary, Waterford
This innovative, market leader are looking for a passionate and technical Project Engineer to join their Waterford facility in a permanent role. You will find yourself surrounded by a passionate leading engineering team. If this all sounds good, please read on!
What will your day to day look like?
- Managing multiple small to medium medical device projects from concept through design for manufacture, commissioning and qualification.
- Assisting Supply chain in the identification of suppliers and sub-contractors.
- Generating project plans, scopes of work, cost estimates and quotations.
- Managing internal / external teams to meet project schedules.
- Reviewing and approving documentation including specifications and drawings.
- Managing manufacturing, assembly, tooling/fixture design and commissioning & validation activities.
- Independently managing technical, engineering and compliance matters relating to the project delivery, by making decisions on engineering problems and methods.
What will you need to succeed?
- 3+ years of relevant experience within a medical devices or pharma environment
- Minimum of Bachelors’ degree (Honors) in Engineering (Level 8) 2:1 min.
- Proficient in MS Excel & MS Project
- Commissioning & Validation Experience – Equipment & Process experience preferred
- Proficiency in a CAD package such as Solid Works, or equivalent, along with a Statistical Analysis package such as Minitab, or equivalent would be preferred as would proficiency in an MRP package such as SAP.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current opportunity please contact Nicola Murphy on 021 233 9200 / [email protected]
Please note that your application for this vacancy will be forwarded to all the consultants in The Logiskills Group as you may be suitable for other roles that we are unable to advertise.
The latest vacancies are now advertised on our Twitter Feed @LogiskillsJobs
You can follow our LinkedIn company page with up to date industry news as well as vacancy alerts at https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-logiskills-group/