Project Manager, Engineering
- € 65000 - € 75000
- Galway, Sligo
This long-established HVAC and Mechanical Services Contractor, with specialist experience in the construction of HVAC systems and Cleanrooms for the medical devices and pharmaceutical industries, is looking to hire an experienced Project Manager in the West and Midwest of Ireland to support ongoing projects for long-serving clients in the region.
Their typical work is general mechanical services contracts, specialist HVAC installation contracts, cleanroom construction contracts, and general construction contracts. The position will report directly to the Regional Director and work closely with the estimating department and project delivery teams.
The role will be both office and site-based and will involve providing for the overall management of projects from tender handover to final commissioning and client handover. The successful candidate will work with the project team, project engineer, project scheduler, project safety manager site supervision site installation teams comprising direct hires and specialist subcontractors.
- Project engineering submissions and value engineering.
- Project scheduling and progress reporting and resource deployment.
- Project procurement and materials management.
- Project build review and interaction with co-contractors.
- Commercial management of the contract, cost control and cost recovery.
- Procurement of follow on work orders.
- Ensuring client satisfaction.
- Honours Degree in Project Management/Engineering/QS.
- Up to 7 years of post-qualification experience in the industrial construction sector.
- Strong commercial management background.
- Construction and site management experience in the mechanical services and related sector.
- Excellent presentation & IT skills.
- A positive attitude with a passion to succeed.
- Must be a positive player on the management team.
€65,000 - €75,000 per annum.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current opportunity please contact Aisling Tighe on 021 233 9200 / [email protected]
Please note that your application for this vacancy will be forwarded to all the consultants in The Logiskills Group as you may be suitable for other roles that we are unable to advertise.
The latest vacancies are now advertised on our Twitter Feed @LogiskillsJobs
You can follow our LinkedIn company page with up to date industry news as well as vacancy alerts at https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-logiskills-group/