If you are experienced using Transport Management systems, this long-established transportation software company might be for you - they are looking to hire a Project Manager based out of their offices in Shannon. The ideal candidate will have strong knowledge of transport management having previously worked in the sector. They will be working alongside the senior management team who will hand over new clients for onboarding and implementation.
This role will require project planning, stakeholder engagement and management, quality assurance and delivery.
- Collaborate and communicate with various groups (sales, technical and support) both internally and externally within client organisations.
- Drive the delivery of new implementations on time and on budget.
- Ensure that the service is delivered as agreed with the client ensuring that onboarding, documentation and training are delivered.
- Maintain strong project communication both internally and externally
- Ensuring the project stakeholders are aware of status/issues/risks.
- Monitor resources to approved budget and report variance.
- Works with technical resources to analyse information needs and functional requirements and deliver the required documentation as needed.
- Ensure the client receives sufficient resources and material to allow their end-users to be sufficiently prepared and engaged in the rollout of a new system.
- Excellent client-facing skills, with the ability to manage a client relationship through the project lifecycle.
- Strong analytical skills, with experience managing and controlling budgets across multiple projects.
- Delivery and Quality-focused, with the ability to manage positive relationships both internally and externally.
- Excellent communications skills (written and verbal)- comfortable and confident in delivering presentations to internal and external audiences at all levels.
- Good influencing and persuasion skills, and an aptitude in gaining commitment from clients, internal teams and senior management to ensure actions are implemented for project success.
- Ability to motivate and lead a team
- Competency in MS Office applications
Full Time, Permanent
€Neg - highly competitive
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current opportunity please contact Aisling Tighe on 021 233 9200 / [email protected]
Please note that your application for this vacancy will be forwarded to all the consultants in The Logiskills Group as you may be suitable for other roles that we are unable to advertise.
Our latest vacancies are now advertised on our Twitter Feed @LogiskillsJobs
You can follow our LinkedIn company page with up to date industry news as well as vacancy alerts at https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-logiskills-group/