Quantity Surveyor - Dublin 2
- Inventory & Materials Management
- Dublin City
- € 65000 - € 80000
- Dublin City Centre
Quantity Surveyor with experience of finishing materials is now required by a construction industry goods supplier based in Dublin City. Reporting to the MD, you will take responsibility for the procurement of high volume materials that meet the specifications of construction clients. This role will be split 40% on-site and 60% in the office.
Core duties & responsibilities:
- Analyse architectural drawings in order to prepare a cost analysis based on materials required.
- Prepare tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities
- Evaluate tenders from suppliers and, where appropriate, negotiate with the supplier.
- Control all stages of the procurement cycle within the pre-determined budget and expenditure.
- Source international suppliers that meet the requirements, develop relationships and negotiate.
- Monitor and keep track of project progress and be responsible for the measurement and valuation of variations in the work during the contract.
- Work as part of a team to ensure that the requirements of the client are delivered.
- Min. 5 years quantity surveying experience with the ability to price jobs.
- Qualified or part-qualified chartered surveyor ideally with SCS and RICS membership.
- Solid commercial and financial acumen
- Process-driven with a strong focus on quality and continuous improvement.
- Proven track record dealing with people to achieve the desired positive outcome
- Commercial awareness and ability to multi-task
- Excellent communications and IT skills
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current opportunity please contact Garvan Cerasi on 01 8326330 / [email protected]
Please note that your application for this vacancy will be forwarded to all the consultants in The Logiskills Group as you may be suitable for other roles that we are unable to advertise.
The latest vacancies are now advertised on our Twitter Feed @LogiskillsJobs
You can follow our LinkedIn company page with up to date industry news as well as vacancy alerts at https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-logiskills-group/