A global 3PL now requires an experienced Road Freight Forwarder for a permanent position within their busy freight department.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure smooth and timely freight process flow
- Ensure accurate and timely data entry into the operations system
- Track and Trace Transcon Files and reporting
- Use export Transcon Workflow on daily basis
- Ensure accurate and timely client and vendors billing.
- Ensure delivery of freight and timely clearance when applicable.
- Interact with our customers in arranging their Transcon shipments, meeting customer service standards.
- Contribute to maintain good relationships with suppliers
- Meet compliance at all times to regulations internal and external in accordance with government regulations.
- Understand department process flow, and looking for best practices to improve operational efficiency and productivity
- Ensure all customers standard operating procedures are in place and updated
- Meet KPI standards in accordance with the Company’s procedures
- Network communications, timely responses to emails and requests (internal and external).
- 2-years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Effective interpersonal skills, including proven abilities to listen, comprehend, effectively communicate clearly and concisely to obtain positive results.
- Pro-active, strong organizational skills.
- Good computer skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Fluent in English.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current opportunity please contact Nicola Murphy on 021 233 9200 / [email protected]
Please note that your application for this vacancy will be forwarded to all the consultants in The Logiskills Group as you may be suitable for other roles that we are unable to advertise.
Our latest vacancies are now advertised on our Twitter Feed @LogiskillsJobs