Leading European road freight forwarding company now seeks an experienced Road Freight Customer Service Clerk for their North Dublin office. This is a great opportunity for you to join a long-established forwarder who can assist you in developing your career further by providing access to leading technology, innovative processes and a talented management team. Reporting to the Customer Services Manager, you will carry out relevant tasks in the operation of the customer services department.
Duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for booking all Import and Export jobs for each individual customer to suit their requirements.
- Responsible for quoting all Import and Exports shipments worldwide for each individual customer.
- To answer all incoming calls and direct each call to the correct department required.
- Fulfil customer demands
- Communicate directly with customers
- Work collaboratively with all other internal departments.
- Deal with challenging issues example missing freight
- Deal with miscellaneous issues that may arise.
Knowledge / Skills:
- Two years recent and relevant road freight customer service experience
- Strong customer service focus
- Organised and logical thinker
- Works well under pressure and can prioritise workload
- IT literate with excellent attention to detail
Full-time permanent with days/hours of work being 8.5-hour shifts between 6:30 am and 9:00 pm and there is also the requirement to work 1 Saturday every 3-4 weeks.
€28,000 - €35,000 (DOE)
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current opportunity please contact David Donegan on 01 8326330 / [email protected]
Please note that your application for this vacancy will be forwarded to all the consultants in The Logiskills Group as you may be suitable for other roles that we are unable to advertise.
Follow our latest vacancies online via our Twitter feed @LogiskillsJobs