One of Northern Irelands leading wholesale and distribution companies is now seeking to recruit a driven and energetic Sales Office Administrator to join their existing sales office team. As a member of the sales team, you will be passionate about delivering customer experience above and beyond customer expectation.
- Answering inbound telephone calls and queries, and be comfortable making outbound sales calls when necessary.
- Providing product and service information; resolving product and service queries.
- Processing and entry of sales orders onto the system in a timely, accurate manner and generating invoices.
- Completion of other sales and administrative tasks relating to the sale and distribution of products to our customer base.
- Build relationships and trust with customers, be a key part of their buying decisions.
- Minimum 6 months relevant sales office admin experience required.
- Experience & knowledge of plumbing and related products a distinct advantage.
- Fluent English & good telephone manner.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, a people person.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Experience using sales order processing systems would be an advantage.
- Be a good team player but must also be able to work on own initiative.
Full-time, permanent (Monday - Thursday 8:30 am - 5:00 PM and Friday 8:00 - 4:30 pm)
£18,000 - £20,000 per year (DOE)
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current opportunity please contact David Donegan on 01 8326330 / [email protected]
Please note that your application for this vacancy will be forwarded to all the consultants in The Logiskills Group as you may be suitable for other roles that we are unable to advertise.
The latest vacancies are now advertised on our Twitter Feed @LogiskillsJobs
You can follow our LinkedIn company page with up to date industry news as well as vacancy alerts at https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-logiskills-group/