Due to continued growth at our client, we require dynamic team players to join their team in Little Island, Co Cork. In an ideal world, candidates should have a proven track record of selling into a full range of manufacturing industries including: Pharmaceutical, Food and Beverage, Biotech and General Engineering. However, if you come from a stores/warehousing background within engineering supplies and would like to make a move into sales, this could be a good transition for you.
You will be responsible for selling the portfolio of products into existing customers as well as targeting new business opportunities.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Processing sales orders on a daily basis.
- Following up on sales calls, quotes, sales leads and email quotations on a daily basis.
- Developing existing customer accounts and identify and target new business opportunities.
- Maintaining a high standard of customer service and a professional attitude at all times.
- Working to support the Company objectives and departmental sales plans.
You should have:
- Have a minimum of 2-3 years sales experience in the engineering supplies industries in Ireland.
- Have a solid technical background and be experienced in communicating and liaising with suppliers, manufacturers and all staff at all levels in the organisation.
- Be comfortable working in a fast-paced sales environment.
- Demonstrate commitment to completing tasks and objectives on time.
- Portray a professional image at all times and understand the importance of delivering a first-class customer service experience within a team environment.
- Have a positive attitude with a good work ethic.
- Be self-motivated, reliable and dependable with exceptional organisational skills.
- Have the ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Be capable of working to company quality standards, processes and procedures.
- Have strong IT Skills including Excel and ERP experience.
Full time, permanent
€35k to €40k
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current opportunity please contact Aisling Tighe on 021 233 9200 / [email protected]
Please note that your application for this vacancy will be forwarded to all the consultants in The Logiskills Group as you may be suitable for other roles that we are unable to advertise.
Our latest vacancies are now advertised on our Twitter Feed @LogiskillsJobs