Long established, Dublin 15 based Freight Forwarder are looking for an experienced European Road Freight Forwarder. This is a great opportunity to join a well established and highly respected forwarding company.
- Liaise with client companies to ensure all requirements are met at all times.
- Liaise with current agents and sub-contractors regarding all collections, loadings / deliveries of customers goods, booking in of deliveries, loading of containers, entering of manifest and costings associated with each container.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key clients and identify potential clients for the Sales Team.
- Maintain strong working relationship with clients.
- Liaising with other company offices and agents to ensure safe and accurate deliveries.
- Generate invoices as required, in a timely manner in line with Finance team guidelines.
- Liaising with suppliers and negotiating rates to maximise margins.
- Be responsible for handling designated key accounts, controlling of collections / deliveries / CMR's / POD’s etc.
- Four years European Road Freight experience within the Irish freight forwarding industry
- Strong PC and administration skills
- Team player & problem solver is key
- Excellent communications skills, written & verbal
- Excellent numerical skills
Full time, permanent
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current opportunity please contact Garvan Cerasi on 01 8326330 / [email protected]
Please note that your application for this vacancy will be forwarded to all the consultants in The Logiskills Group as you may be suitable for other roles that we are unable to advertise.
The latest vacancies are now advertised on our Twitter Feed @LogiskillsJobs
You can follow our LinkedIn company page with up to date industry news as well as vacancy alerts at https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-logiskills-group/