A global logistics company is now seeking a Senior Logistics Analyst. Working within a multicultural team, you will initially work remotely until the end of C-19 restrictions whereon the role will be based onsite within the clients South Dublin offices. Reporting to the Account Director, the main purpose of the job is to work directly with the Customer Logistics Manager.
- Develop strategic initiatives to optimise the Logistics flows and develop a robust plan to optimise outbound performance and management including stable reporting.
- Utilise business intelligence across the business to drive valuable insights into the clients Logistics flows and models.
- Drive/lead outbound project/initiatives, partnering with key Supply Chain and IT stakeholders.
- Act as the main point of the contact and escalation for Channel and Original Manufacturing outbound activity and scheduling. Engage with relevant parties to ensure correct actions in place to prevent reoccurrences.
- Drive SLA adherence and KPI’s for outbound including dispatch, carrier adherence to agreed SLA, milestones and exceptions.
- Direct the regional freight partner to ensure all queries/enquiries and escalations are handled in an appropriate manner.
- Ensure daily reconciliation is complete across stakeholders ensuring all strategic goals and metrics have been met.
- Identify in region projects associated with Logistics flows to ensure optimum model is in place to support the business requirements.
- Drive strategic initiatives/projects with partners to identify risks and opportunities with the Logistics Model and drive best practice.
- Ensure the Freight Vendor company has the appropriate levels of access to systems to support all required outbound activities
- Drive/Manage launch execution for outbound with the correct support on prioritisation and delivery.
- Analyse performance of partners to ensure optimum models are in place to support the clients strategic goals.
- Partner with Fulfilment to deliver quality end to end outbound flows in line with global standards and patterns and where appropriate drive global strategic process improvements.
- Recognised third level qualification in International Business Management / Business / Logistics or equivalent
- Experience in Logistics and Supply Chain at a Senior Level.
- High level of in-transport Documentation experience.
- Experience in Freight Management Administration / Coordination.
- Demonstrated integrity in Business relations and Business Acumen.
- Demonstrated understanding of truck movements / Freight Systems etc.
- Demonstrated understanding of full end-to-end supply chain processes.
- Project Management Skills
- PC Skills (Microsoft office) and ideally some experience with an ERP system
- Experience working as an “implant” on Customer site
Full Time, 12-Month Fixed Term Contract, initially working remotely and then onsite in South Dublin
€55,000 - 65,000
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current opportunity please contact Garvan Cerasi on 01 8326330 / [email protected]
Please note that your application for this vacancy will be forwarded to all the consultants in The Logiskills Group as you may be suitable for other roles that we are unable to advertise.
The latest vacancies are now advertised on our Twitter Feed @LogiskillsJobs