Leading pharmaceutical manufacturer seeks an experienced Project Manager.This 12-month contract role will be responsible for leading specific site projects, many of which are Supply Chain focussed, including product launches.
- Complete business case & project charter for each project to ensure the scope is clearly defined and understood by all stakeholders.
- Monthly reporting to the extended site leadership team on project scope, schedule, cost, resourcing & risk management.
- Collaborate with Global Supply Chain and global launch teams
- Identify & communicate project resource requirements & constraints.
- Lead project team meetings providing clear communication to the team on current and future activities.
- Once a project is approved use project change request process to evaluate any proposed changes to the original scope.
Typical Education and Experience
- Degree qualified with min of 5 years’ experience
- PMP Certification with proven Project Management experience
- Previous Supply Chain and product launch experience preferable
- Experience in pharmaceutical operations/GMP environment
- Demonstrates excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
Full-time, 12-Month Contract
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current opportunity please contact Nicola Murphy on 021 233 9200 / [email protected]
Please note that your application for this vacancy will be forwarded to all the consultants in The Logiskills Group as you may be suitable for other roles that we are unable to advertise.
Our latest vacancies are now advertised on our Twitter Feed @LogiskillsJobs