Leading European road freight forwarding company now seeks an experienced Roadfreight Specialist to join their team in North Dublin.
- Responsible for the planning and organizing of the loading of all export trailers from Ireland to the UK and Europe.
- To maximize load capacity and schedule and organize drivers and vehicles efficiently to maintain and develop current profit margins.
- To create, maintain and forward where necessary all administrative record for cargo exporting from Ireland using our in-house computer system.
Duties and responsibilities
- Fulfil customer demands which can be very testing and changeable
- To communicate directly with customers, suppliers and work collaboratively all other internal departments
- European route planning
- There will be a requirement to have a works mobile phone to help resolve any issues outside normal office hours
- Flexibility required due to the ever-changing demands of the transport industry and ensure customer expectations are met or exceeded.
- Have a good geographical knowledge of Ireland, the UK and Europe
- Have a patient and considered approach to work in order to manage a dynamic, variable and changing workload
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Be able to manage and prioritize workloads in periods of heavy demand.
Full-time permanent (Monday - Friday 8am - 4:30pm and 11am - 7:30pm - Weekly Shift change)
€30,000 - €40,000 (DOE) Plus benefits
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current opportunity please contact David Donegan on 01 8326330 / [email protected]
Please note that your application for this vacancy will be forwarded to all the consultants in The Logiskills Group as you may be suitable for other roles that we are unable to advertise.
Follow our latest vacancies online via our Twitter feed @LogiskillsJobs