Senior Supply Chain Specialist (24-month contract) required for a well established, Cork based research-based biopharmaceutical company.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Solid knowledge of relevant regulatory guidance, including pharmaceutical GMPs and ICH Q7A
- Able to develop solutions to a wide range of complex problems, which require the regular use of ingenuity and innovation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills. Able to understand and communicate scientific and business elements to multiple internal audiences.
- Responsible for planning and implementing activities related to the material purchase, material control, inventory control, and shipping/receiving and stores functions.
- Coordinates other departments and external parties to maintain inventories at planned level, ensuring resources are sufficient to achieve the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Negotiates large contracts involving substantial financial amounts with suppliers/vendors. Monitors and reports the cost, schedules and performance aspects for large contracts. Reviews and approves purchases up to a specified financial value.
- Demonstrates knowledge and proficiency across multiple practices within Supply Chain department, to understand, coordinate and communicate across the competing demands of each.
Typical Education and Experience
- 8+ years of relevant experience in related field and a BS or BA or 6+ years of relevant experience and a MA/MBA.
- Experience in pharmaceutical operations/cGMP environment highly desirable.
Full-time, 24-Month Contract
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current opportunity please contact Nicola Murphy on 021 233 9200 / [email protected]
Please note that your application for this vacancy will be forwarded to all the consultants in The Logiskills Group as you may be suitable for other roles that we are unable to advertise.
Our latest vacancies are now advertised on our Twitter Feed @LogiskillsJobs