Long established international manufacturer now seeks an experienced Supply Chain Coordinator / Buyer. Whilst the company have an office in Dublin City Center, the role will work remotely until such time that the office can reopen post Covid19. This is a 12-month contract with view to permanency and the role is available due to an increase in demand for their products. The role involves the daily management of procurement activities and the supply chain v buying duties would be approximately a 50:50 split as follows;
- Relationship management with suppliers
- Relationship management with group customers
- Market and pricing analysis
- Contract analysis
- Orders management
- Logistics management
- Requests for quotations
- Follow-up of contractual conditions and prices
- Follow-up of supplies
- 1/2 Years’ minimum work experience in a similar role.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good organization and excellent analytical skills
- Strong Excel skills and other Microsoft tools
- Team player with a proactive attitude
- Supply Chain qualification/background
- SAP knowledge is desired, but not essential
- Fluent English, written and spoken
Full time/12-Month Contract (with a view to permanency)
€35-40k depending on experience, discretionary bonus, Healthcare and Life Assurance.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current opportunity please contact Garvan Cerasi on 01 8326330 / [email protected]
Please note that your application for this vacancy will be forwarded to all the consultants in The Logiskills Group as you may be suitable for other roles that we are unable to advertise.
The latest vacancies are now advertised on our Twitter Feed @LogiskillsJobs