Louth based manufacturer seeks a Supply Chain Coordinator for a pivotal role within the Supply Chain Team, responsible for order fulfilment and transport planning within North America and Canada. This home-grown company is one of Ireland's "success stories" and the business attracts people who are quick thinking and keen to join a business where they can grow and develop. This is a fast-paced environment where excellent communication and problem-solving skills are prized.
As the Supply Chain Coordinator, you will be responsible for order fulfillment and transport planning within the US and Canadian Markets whilst delivering excellent customer service to Customers/Retailers.
- Order Fulfilment - Delivering a first-class customer service experience for customers, ensuring orders are processed to the highest standard.
- Co-ordinate the domestic transport for US & CA Customers with their Transport provider.
- On boarding of New customers - reviewing Customer/Vendor manuals to ensure they are compliant
- Maintenance of live and obsolete SKUs
- Act as initial point of contact for incoming Customer order queries
- Record & resolve Customer & 3PL complaints via Salesforce, working in line with various departments including – Quality, Production, Warehouse and Technical.
- Preparing and management of export shipping documentation
- S&OP monthly reports /slides
Experience and Qualifications:
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in FMCG Manufacturing Planning/Supply Chain/Logistics roles
- Strong customer service orientation and attention to detail aligned with high standards of quality and excellence
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Experience with AS400 and Salesforce Systems a distinct advantage
- Adaptive to changes and ability to handle high-pressure situations
Fulltime, 11-month contract.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current opportunity please contact Aisling Tighe on 021 233 9200 / [email protected]
Please note that your application for this vacancy will be forwarded to all the consultants in The Logiskills Group as you may be suitable for other roles that we are unable to advertise.
Our latest vacancies are now advertised on our Twitter Feed @LogiskillsJobs