This global pharmaceutical needs an experienced supply chain manager to join them on an 18-month contract in their labeling operations division.
- Managing people and the department including the designer, internal reviewer, coordinator and data staff.
- Represent the labeling division cross-functionally, working closely with multiple departments, including regulatory affairs in multiple markets globally.
- Create and coordinates approval of Change Control in support of the Labelling Department in Quality Systems.
- Creates and coordinates approval of documents to support Labelling activities, liaising cross-functionally as required.
- Staff training
- Identify risks and create a working plan to prevent potential issues.
- Identify and supports process improvement efforts.
- Implements critical/high-impact assurance systems to proactively improve process/product performance.
You must have:
- Strong knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices and working knowledge of regulatory filing requirements and guidance documents.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong computer, organizational, and project management skills.
- The ability to direct and implement technical/electronic solutions for supporting labeling operations systems (i.e. software, fonts, network issues, inspection systems).
- The ability to work independently.
- Demonstrable attention to detail and accuracy.
- 7+ years of relevant experience and a BSc or BA or 5+ years of relevant experience and a MSc
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry is ideal.
18-month contract, Full-time, Based On-Site
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current opportunity please contact Aisling Tighe on 021 233 9200 / 086 026 8784 / [email protected]
Please note that your application for this vacancy will be forwarded to all the consultants in The Logiskills Group as you may be suitable for other roles that we are unable to advertise.
The latest vacancies are now advertised on our Twitter Feed @LogiskillsJobs