A global Pharmaceutical Company is looking for an experienced Supply Chain Specialist to join their team on an 18 month contract.
Some responsibilities include:
- Co-ordinate & maintain the sales order entry processing function.
- Dealing with customer queries swiftly, promptly and efficiently.
- Provide support to commercial teams.
- Maintain accuracy on customer forecasts to support planning activities.
- Liaise with different departments ie distribution and manufacturing to ensure accuracy for customers, materials etc.
To be successful for this role you must have the following requirements:
- Degree in Supply Chain Management
- Previous Supply Chain & Customer Service experience in a Pharnaceutical Company.
- Understadning of Forecasting and Supply and Demand planning.
- Good communication and organsiational skills.
- Fixed term temporary contract for 18 months.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current opportunity please contact Jennifer Costello on 01 8326330 /email@example.com
Please note that your application to this vacancy will be forwarded to all the consultants in The Logiskills Group as you may be suitable for other roles that we are unable to advertise.
The latest vacancies are now advertised on our Twitter Feed @LogiskillsJobs