Global Pharmaceutical Company in Dublin North is looking for a Team Lead Distribution Specialist to lead a team in a fast paced environment. Must have previous pharmaceutical experience.
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the Freight and Distribution Manager across ALL areas within the Distribution Centre.
- Liaise and interact with all Supply Chain Teams (both internal and external).
- Investigaing Deviations determining Root Cause and implementing effective CAPA.
- Develpo Inventory Processes to minimise risk and improve compliance in the Distribution Centre.
- Ensure GDP Compliance by Transportation Department.
- Manage all Process and material flows.
- Supervision of Distribution Centre Team.
Essential Requirements for this role are:
- Bachelor Degree in Science/Engineering.
- 3-4 years experience as Team Lead in a GMP Pharmaceutical Company.
- Strong Know of GMP/GDP/FDA Regulations.
- Previous experience or working knowledge of Lean Principles
- Previous experience of working with a Known Consignor and AEO Approved Warehouse.
TERMS: 18 MONTH CONTRACT
If you wish to receive the whole job specification or for a confidential discussion on this or any other current opportunity please contact Jennifer Costello on 01 8326330 / [email protected]
Please note that your application for this vacancy will be forwarded to all the consultants in The Logiskills Group as you may be suitable for other roles that we are unable to advertise.
The latest vacancies are now advertised on our Twitter Feed @LogiskillsJobs