Transport Administrator - Dublin West
- Warehousing & Transport
- Dublin West
- Dublin West
Our client, who has years of experience operating in the Logistics and Supply Chain Industry is now on the lookout for a skilled and motivated Transport Administrator to join their team.
As the Transport Administrator, you will maintain all booking/delivery schedules and report on the KPI suite to the Senior Management Team. This role is dedicated to effectively managing the administrative aspect of the department’s activities. You will be highly detail orientated, build good working relationships and recognize/prioritise key tasks.
Key tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Manage and action all customer services emails, queries and requests.
- Organise Orders for non-EDI customers.
- Action incoming post and e-mails in relation to customer queries, and highlighting items to be actioned at a more senior level.
- Sending and responding to client queries and ensuring all are up-to-date.
- Provide administration support to the Senior Management Team.
- Processing of incoming 3rd party invoices
- Updating customer specific KPI’s.
- Liaising with various teams to ensure the efficiency of product flow into the warehouses.
- Assist in the preparation of any formal and ad-hoc reports on adherence to KPI’s and Company objectives for presentation to the management team.
- Provide administrative support for other areas of the business as need arises.
- Min 1 years of customer service/administration experience within a busy office environment
- IT Literate - high-level competence in Microsoft Word & Excel
- Highly detail-oriented
- A flexible approach to work and the ability to adapt in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to interact effectively with varied stakeholders to achieve your goals.
- Reconciliation experience.
Full-time, Permanent, Monday to Friday - 8 am to 5:30 pm but some flexibility is required.
€Neg (Depending on Experience)
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current opportunity please contact David Donegan on 01 8326330 / [email protected]
Please note that your application for this vacancy will be forwarded to all the consultants in The Logiskills Group as you may be suitable for other roles that we are unable to advertise.
The latest vacancies are now advertised on our Twitter Feed @LogiskillsJobs
You can follow our LinkedIn company page with up to date industry news as well as vacancy alerts at https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-logiskills-group/