Global product distributor now seeks a Warehouse & Assembly Worker for their facility in Dublin 9. The client is a professionally run multi-national business with an excellent working environment. Working in a large team of warehouse and production staff, your core duties and responsibilities will include;
- Assemble branded products to customer’s specification
- Receive, process and put away all finished stock deliveries and transfers, in a manner that ensures complete stock integrity within the warehouse stock management system within a pre-agreed timescale.
- Accurately pick, pack and despatch all customer orders within a pre-agreed timescale.
- Minimum of 1 years experience in a similar role.
- A valid forklift licence with some experience would be beneficial.
- Manual Handling Certificate
- Warehouse Management or ERP Systems experience like SAP an advantage
Full time, permanent with normal hours 08:30 - 16:45 Hrs Monday to Friday (no overtime)
€24k (€12.30 per hour) + 1 Months Salary Bonus (paid quarterly)
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current opportunity please contact Sean Lennon on 01 8326330 / [email protected]
Please note that your application for this vacancy will be forwarded to all the consultants in The Logiskills Group as you may be suitable for other roles that we are unable to advertise.
The latest vacancies are now advertised on our Twitter Feed @LogiskillsJobs