Warehouse & Logisitcs Manager, Cork
- Warehousing & Transport
- Cork, Cork City
This global logistics business has a reputation for extremely low staff turnover and long-term career development with a focus on broadening its staff's exposure to every element of the logistics world. An aspirational brand who invest heavily in their staff, they are one of the leading integrated transportation and logistics firm globally. They have an enviable list of Fortune 100 and FTSE 100 clients who they have served for years as well as indigenous Irish household brands with a global outlook. If you're looking for a business that will allow you to flourish, this could be a fabulous opportunity. They are now looking to add to their management team in Ireland with a Warehouse Manager in their busy Cork hub. The role needs someone who is used to managing large teams with a range of abilities. Reporting into the Branch Manager, you will hold primary responsibility for the effective running of the warehouse. You will be dedicated to ensuring your people are engaged, well managed and perform to the highest standards against set key performance indicators.
The role will entail a broad variety of responsibilities from direct management of supervisors to customer liaison when needed. A good all-rounder with experience of H&S, HR, ERP systems, quality and financials are required and a must-have is contract logistics understanding.
You should demonstrate the following:
- Excellent warehouse operations knowledge.
- Understanding of budgets and P&L.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards.
- Strong organizational skills; able to manage priorities and workflow.
- Demonstrated ability to plan and organize projects.
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively across all modes to both individuals and groups.
- Good understanding of HSA and employment legislation
- Bring new ideas to operation, innovation, new technology.
circa €60k + benefits
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current opportunity please contact Aisling Tighe on 021 233 9200 / [email protected]
Please note that your application to this vacancy will be forwarded to all the consultants in The Logiskills Group as you may be suitable for other roles that we are unable to advertise.
The latest vacancies are now advertised on our Twitter Feed @LogiskillsJobs
You can follow our LinkedIn company page with up to date industry news as well as vacancy alerts at https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-logiskills-group/