Leading FMCG warehousing and distribution company seeks an experienced warehousing professional with people management experience to head their North Dublin warehouse. The candidate should be available to work the night shift (21.30- 07.15 Hrs), Sunday to Thursday. This is a full-time, 45 hours per week permanent role and during the client's peak period, due to increased volumes, some flexibility may be required.
- Full control of warehouse Cost Budgets
- Health & Safety and Legal obligations – adherence to Company policies and procedures & ensure Group H&S policy is implemented and adhered to
- Food Safety and Quality Management
- Day to day management and planning of the shift operation, ensuring DC standards and targets are met.
- Provide reports for management as directed. Examples being consolidating information from various sources to provide executive summaries, trends, metrics, etc. (labour costs, accuracy, results, etc.)
- Meet regularly with senior management to review, analyse, and develop actionable plans for efficiency and productivity.
- Staff Training & Development Plans – implement Distribution Centre succession plan
- Communication Cascade (two-way)
- Distribution Centre Security
- Control of fixed assets, & MHE
- Perform other duties as assigned by Management
Experience and Qualifications:
- 3 years of management experience within a warehouse/distribution operation and a full understanding of the workings of an operational warehouse.
- Customer-centric people management skills.
- People-orientated warehouse management skills.
- Strong commercial, analytical, and communication skills.
- Ability to oversee change management.
- PC and systems literate, particularly MS Excel.
Full time, Permanent
Attractive base salary + Bonus
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current opportunity please contact Sean Lennon on 01 8326330 / [email protected]s.ie
Please note that your application for this vacancy will be forwarded to all the consultants in The Logiskills Group as you may be suitable for other roles that we are unable to advertise.
The latest vacancies are now advertised on our Twitter Feed @LogiskillsJobs