Leading global logistics provider requires a Logistics Warehouse Operative for their facility in Cork. The general purpose of the role will be to assist in the running and organisation of daily warehouse operations.
Must hold a valid forklift license and manual handling cert.
- Order picking and packing, requiring a high level of picking accuracy
- Counter balance experience
- Loading and unloading freight vehicles
- Stock put away to storage locations in the warehouse
- Housekeeping and cleaning duties, ensuring a safe and clean environment is continuously maintained in the warehouse
- Any additional duties as required by branch manager
- Minimum of one year experience of working in a fast-paced warehouse environment
- Valid Counter-balance licence with practical driving experience
- Manual handling cert
- Proven experience of accurate stock picking
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
Full Time, Short Term Contract, Mon-Friday (day shift)
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current opportunity please contact Nicola Murphy on 021 233 9200 / [email protected]
Please note that your application for this vacancy will be forwarded to all the consultants in The Logiskills Group as you may be suitable for other roles that we are unable to advertise.
Our latest vacancies are now advertised on our Twitter Feed @LogiskillsJobs