Specialist logistics provider with branches in Swords and Ballycoolin now require an experienced Warehouse Operator with Forklift Licences. The client is a professionally run logistics business with an excellent working environment. Working in a team of 18 warehouse staff, your core duties and responsibilities will include;
- Loading / Unloading and putting away stock using reach, counter-balance and man-up forklifts.
- Picking orders, scanning and wrapping pallets
- Preparing orders for dispatch
- General warehouse duties
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Counter-balance licence and experience ideally with Reach and/or Man-Up.
- Manual Handling Certificate
- Full licence and own vehicle to travel between sites.
Full time, permanent with normal hours 08:30 - 17:00 Hrs Monday to Friday with flexibility required depending on work schedule.
€26k (€12.50 per hour) + Overtime + Pension
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current opportunity please contact Sean Lennon on 01 8326330 / [email protected]
Please note that your application for this vacancy will be forwarded to all the consultants in The Logiskills Group as you may be suitable for other roles that we are unable to advertise.
The latest vacancies are now advertised on our Twitter Feed @LogiskillsJobs