A leading specialist logistics provider now seeks to hire a warehouse operative to join their team in West Dublin. Goods in experience, or forklift licenses are a major bonus, but not essential.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Pick, pack and dispatch materials.
- Retrieving stock using counterbalance forklift.
- Receive materials and update the inventory management system, store and allocate received materials as per company procedures ensuring stock rotation by expiry dates.
- Packaging products according to company instructions.
- Ensure that all materials are transported to their destination efficiently, safely and accurately
- Ensure that all stock handled is stored correctly, safely and accurately within the warehouse facility and carry out stock-taking activities.
- Process all goods in documents on the day of receipt and scan the documents for easy recovery
- General housekeeping duties of stores facilities and company vehicles.
- To ensure that all duties are carried out in an efficient and safe manner. (Storage of materials, manual handling, consideration of others).
- Ensure stock is correctly inputted into the inventory management system
- Any other duties as required.
- Delivering excellent customer service in person, over the phone, or by email
- Ensure system reports are utilised and run daily to manage stock accuracy
- Support any investigations related to inventory queries.
Duties and responsibilities may vary depending on candidate's level of experience
- In - date counterbalance or reach licence and manual handling cert
- Previous experience working in a similar role.
- Understanding of Logistics IT systems and application.
- Ability to interface confidently and effectively with customers
- A team player.
- Excellent attention to detail getting it right first time.
- Effective time management.
- Good knowledge Of IT Systems and excel/word applications
- Ability to work in a pressurized environment and manage low and peak volume
- Excellent Communication Skills
Minimum requirements may vary depending on the candidate's level of experience
€24,000- €30,000 dependant on experience
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current opportunity please contact Sean Lennon on 01 8326330 / [email protected]
Please note that your application for this vacancy will be forwarded to all the consultants in The Logiskills Group as you may be suitable for other roles that we are unable to advertise.
The latest vacancies are now advertised on our Twitter Feed @LogiskillsJobs