Our client, a leading logistics company based in Dublin South now seeks to hire a Warehouse Team Lead for their 12-8pm shift.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- To effectively liaise and communicate with the team to ensure efficient operations that meet customer needs.
- Assisting goods in/out.
- Operate a forklift ensuring the safe movement of cargo across the warehouse.
- Ensure H&S and Compliance requirements are complied with by the team and other colleagues
- Responsibility to put forklifts on charge in the evenings
- 2 years' experience as a Team Lead/Senior Operator
- Logistics environment experience desirable
- Counterbalance Licence
- Manual Handling cert
- Monday to Friday 12pm - 8pm.
- €30,000 -€35,000 (DOE)
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current opportunity please contact Danielle Lynch on 8326330 / [email protected]
Please note that your application for this vacancy will be forwarded to all the consultants in The Logiskills Group as you may be suitable for other roles that we are unable to advertise.
The latest vacancies are now advertised on our Twitter Feed @LogiskillsJobs You can follow our LinkedIn company page with up to date industry news as well as vacancy alerts at https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-logiskills-group/