Air Ocean Business Developer - Dublin North
- Dublin North
- Dublin North
Long established and recognised Irish owned logistics and freight forwarding company based in North Dublin now seek to hire a Business Development Manager with Air Ocean sales experience within the Irish market. Services provided include air, sea, road, logistics management and warehousing/distribution.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Actively winning new air ocean business and developing client relationships in line with the agreed plan
- Supporting management team, providing reports and attending management meetings
- Calculate and submit freight quotations and tenders efficiently and follow up accordingly within the defined company format.
- Maintain a high standard of personal presentation at all times to enhance company profile.
- Min 2 years field based Air & Sea Freight Sales experience within the Irish market
- Proven ability to work to a development plan and to achieving targets
- Sound commercial acumen complemented by entrepreneurial skills and a proven track record of new business wins.
- Excellent interpersonal & administration skills.
- Ability to communicate at all levels within the business and deliver presentations effectively.
- Be computer literate with a good level of I.T. skills.
Full time, permanent
€Neg + Bonus + Benefits
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current opportunity please contact Garvan Cerasi on 01 8326330 / [email protected]
Please note that your application for this vacancy will be forwarded to all the consultants in The Logiskills Group as you may be suitable for other roles that we are unable to advertise.
You can follow our LinkedIn company page with up to date industry news as well as vacancy alerts at https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-logiskills-group/