Airfreight Forwarder - Dublin North
- Freight Forwarding
- Dublin North
Irish Logistics company based in Dublin North is looking for Airfreight Imports/Export Forwarder.
Some of your duties & responsibilities will include:
Airfreight Export Duties:
- Receive bookings from clients.
- Organising Transport of all Airfreight shipments and delivery to correct Airline agent
- Arrange customs export SAD and maintain files for Revenue regulations and AEO compliance.
- Issue MAWB/HAWB for Air shipments and pre-alert destination agents on shipment arrivals.
- Invoice shipments.
- Solve Accounts Queries in a timely manner
- Ensuring customer reports are kept updated
Airfreight Import Duties will include:
- Confirm customs clearance handling requirements
- Calculate taxes and send the client the SAD
- Invoice Shipments
- Air Freight: 1 year in Ireland or abroad
- Customs: 1 year
- Import and Export: 1 year
Terms: Permanent, Full-time
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current opportunity please contact Megan Scally on 01 8326330 / [email protected]
Please note that your application to this vacancy will be forwarded to all the consultants in The Logiskills Group as you may be suitable for other roles that we are unable to advertise.
The latest vacancies are now advertised on our Twitter Feed @LogiskillsJobs
You can follow our LinkedIn company page with up to date industry news as well as vacancy alerts at https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-logiskills-group/