Air/Ocean Forwarder - Dublin North
- Freight Forwarding
- € 30000 - € 40000
- Dublin North
International Logistics Company now seeks to hire Air/Ocean Freight Forwarder based in Dublin North.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Accepting & processing Export/Import Freight bookings
- Adherence to procedures relating to accrual of costs, invoicing, completion of shipment files and general administration.
- Position will include Ocean & Air Freight Forwarding.
- Issuing quotations.
- Efficient resolution of operational problems/invoice queries.
- Producing spreadsheets in Microsoft Excel
- Maintaining data within the Freight Forwarding application
- Invoicing, filing and general administrative duties.
- 2-3 years previous experience of Ocean/Air Forwarding
- Ability to customs clear shipments an advantage
- Excellent problem solving, planning & organising skills.
- Excellent communication/telephone skills.
- Strong Customer Service & Administrative skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel etc….
- Ability to work on own initiative but can also work well with a friendly team.
Terms: Permanent, Full-time
Package: €30,000 - €40,000 DOE
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current opportunity please contact Megan Scally on 01 8326330 / [email protected]
Please note that your application to this vacancy will be forwarded to all the consultants in The Logiskills Group as you may be suitable for other roles that we are unable to advertise.
The latest vacancies are now advertised on our Twitter Feed @LogiskillsJobs
You can follow our LinkedIn company page with up to date industry news as well as vacancy alerts at https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-logiskills-group/