Artic Driver - East Cork
- Warehousing & Transport
- East Cork
- € 28000 - € 30000
- Cork, Munster
We are seeking a positive, energetic and experienced Artic Driver to carry out the efficient, accurate and safe delivery of products from this manufacturing facility to their clients. The role is a mixture of multi-drop and corporate deliveries.
Monday to Friday 8am-4pm or 9am to 5pm.
There is the opportunity for overtime too.
- Movement of truck and trailers safely on assigned routes
- Ensure that all instructions are carried out accurately and efficiently.
- Reporting of any delays/ defects which the driver becomes aware of
- Loading and unloading of materials where applicable
- Ensure that all equipment is utilised in the correct and safe manner and any defects with equipment are reported.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures to include Health and Safety requirements, security and quality processes.
- Ensure that the truck is kept clean at all times
Experience & Skills:
- Experience driving Artic trucks & multi drop deliveries.
- A full clean HGV license.
- Up to date CPC card
- Self-motivated and an enthusiastic disposition.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: €14 /hour + corporate benefits (health insurance, pension, dental, annual pay review).
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current opportunity please contact Marcel Skolimowski on 021 233 9200 / email@example.com
Please note that your application to this vacancy will be forwarded to all the consultants in The Logiskills Group as you may be suitable for other roles that we are unable to advertise.
You can follow our LinkedIn company page with up to date industry news as well as vacancy alerts at https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-logiskills-group/
Please do not apply for this vacancy unless you meet the minimum pre-requisite requirements as our clients have instructed us that they do not wish to receive applications from candidates that do not meet the minimum requirements.