Assistant Quality Manager - West Cork
- West Cork
- Cork, Munster
Are you a Quality Manager with manufacturing experience? Interested in working for an Irish owned company based in West Cork? This company is looking to expand their Quality Departement so you will be joining a great team implementing Quality Systems, carrying out audits etc.
What would your day to day responsibilities include?
- Manage the Food Safety and Quality systems.
- Implement CAPA programmes and ensure plant audit corrective action plans are implemented in an effective and timely manner.
- Prepare and present Quality teams work during a weekly Food Safety and Quality Meeting.
- Carry out GMP audits of site, monitor them and provide support.
- Liaise with Operations on a daily basis to ensure compliance with BRC standard and company SOP’s.
- Ensure that the company operated to the required food safety management system (HACCP)
- Ensure that the company is compliant with Food Regulations.
- Be Responsible for food safety risk assessment & addressing quality issues.
- Report to the Quality Manager & Senior Management.
What should your profile look like in order to be considered?
- 3+ years Quality Management experience within a manufacturing environment.
- Quality Systems (Knowledge and experience): BRC Food Safety Global Standard or equivalent.
- Strong knowledge of HACCP, BRC Food Safety Global Standard and GMP.
- Strong Microsoft Office working knowledge.
- Quality risk-based thinking and decision-making ability.
- Ability to work under pressure.
Full Time, Permanent
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current opportunity please contact Aisling Tighe on 021 233 9200 / [email protected]
Please note that your application for this vacancy will be forwarded to all the consultants in The Logiskills Group as you may be suitable for other roles that we are unable to advertise.
Our latest vacancies are now advertised on our Twitter Feed @LogiskillsJobs
You can follow our LinkedIn company page with up to date industry news as well as vacancy alerts at https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-logiskills-group/