Customs Broker, Dublin North (Weekends)
- Freight Forwarding
- Dublin North
- Dublin North
Global 3PL in Dublin North now requires an experienced Customs Clearance/Brokerage Clerk to work weekends(Sat-Mon) minimum 3 days. Standard Office hours apply over the 3 day period of Sat - Monday.
Your primary role will be to coordinate the clearance of freight documentation through the relevant customs authorities. Working with customers to guide and advise on customs regulation requirements both in the origin and destination countries. Primarily UK Import Clearances so this experience is essential.
- Process customs clearance documentation for our customer base
- Deal with the customs authority on a daily basis
- Deliver excellent customer service to all customers
- Work on assigned key account customers to ensure their needs are met
- Continue to develop knowledge on customs requirements, ensuring new regulations are understood and implemented where required
- Ensure Duty/VAT paid out is collected on delivery
- Ensure any queries/refunds are followed up and resolved immediately
- Retain DLSOP’s, updated and implemented efficiently
- 2 - 3 years experience of Customs clearance within the Freight/Logistics Industry in Europe.
- Excellent knowledge of Irish customs procedures
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- Ability to relate to customers and internal employees at all levels
- Previous experience with Word, Excel, Windows, Email, various PC based software
Permanent, Part-time 3 days a week, Saturday, Sunday and Monday. (Further hours available if required)
Negotiable basic salary, Healthcare, Pension, etc…
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current opportunity please contact Wesley Fitzgibbon on 01 8326330 / [email protected]
Please note that your application to this vacancy will be forwarded to all the consultants in The Logiskills Group as you may be suitable for other roles that we are unable to advertise.
The latest vacancies are now advertised on our Twitter Feed @LogiskillsJobs
You can follow our LinkedIn company page with up to date industry news as well as vacancy alerts at https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-logiskills-group/