Head of Global Inventory Management
- Warehousing & Transport
- € 50000 - € 70000
- Dublin North, Dublin South
Our client is looking for an experienced Inventory Manager to head up global inventory for one of their global customers. The successful candidate must have a minimum of 5 years experience in a similar position.
Position: Head of Global Inventory Management
Description: Accountable for the Global Inventory management program and ongoing steady-state inventory management. Broad and diverse internal/external stakeholder management, and day to day management of the Global Operations Team.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Implement/manage customer processes and Internal SWIs to manage Customer Inventory across all DBS sites for global customer program.
- Manage inventory KPIs and analyze trends of inventory discrepancies against agreed customer SLAs.
- Create corrective action plans across multiple sites.
- Be Subject Matter Expert for system delta management.
- Be POC for OHA and SOC 1 Type 2 programs.
- Establish a robust inventory reporting suite across all DBS sites.
- Root cause analysis of inventory discrepancies that are reported.
- Be responsible for managing and running planned OHA’s & Internal, External stock takes across all Sites.
- Complete audits to ensure Inventory Management movements are correct and fully completed.
- Ensure the integrity and accuracy of the stock management system through audits and monitoring.
- Assist in updating and maintaining accurate written procedures for all main inventory control processes and functions.
- Assist in the management/control of Stock adjustments where required
Produce daily reports to ensure key critical areas of the stock system are controlled and any discrepancies addressed and resolved.
Role Specific Skills:
- Possess a relevant professional qualification and/or suitable background experience in inventory management.
- Have a detailed understanding of inventory control/stock management systems.
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience of lean manufacture, Kanban and kaizen continuous improvement.
- Strong programmed risk and financial management capabilities.
- When you are in Dublin you will be split between the companies sites in Dublin North and Dublin South.
- As the position is as Head of Global Inventory Management there will be a lot of international travel. I have been told that you will be abroad for 1-2 week blocks at a time.
- €50,000 - €70,000 (DOE) plus bonuses and incentives.
Please do not apply for this position if you can not do a lot of international travel or if you do not have a minimum of 5 years expereince in a similar role.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current opportunity please contact David Donegan on 01 8326330 / [email protected]
Please note that your application to this vacancy will be forwarded to all the consultants in The Logiskills Group as you may be suitable for other roles that we are unable to advertise.
You can follow our LinkedIn company page with up to date industry news as well as vacancy alerts at https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-logiskills-group/